Copyright © 2022 JFL Marketing Inc.. All rights reserved. All materials on this website are the property of or licensed by JFL Marketing Inc. The material may not be copied, reproduced, sold, or distributed without express permission. We do not grant permission for its content to be displayed on other websites.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on our website may includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users’ convenience. Users leaving this website are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
JFL Marketing Inc does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information on a linked website.
JFL Marketing Inc does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
Use of our website does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
JFL Marketing Inc is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- Attempts to defeat or circumvent security features or this website.
- Use of this website and system for unintended purposes.
- Actions to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information.
- Interference with the system or its operation.
- Uploading or changing information on this server.
- All prohibited acts will be disclosed to law enforcement authorities. Criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (Pub. L. 104-294), (18 U.S.C. 1030), or other applicable criminal laws may occur.
In this section we will review how we handle information about your visit to our web site. Similarly what information is collected and stored automatically.
As an example the information we learn about you depends upon what functions you perform when visiting our site. For site management we collect information for statistical purposes. This website uses software programs to create summary statistics. The statistics are used for purposes of assessing what information is of most and least interest. Determining technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. During your visit when you browse the website or in other words read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
The following information about your visit is automatically collected and stored by our software.
- The Internet domain if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain.
- The IP address from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit on our website.
- When a link in another website is used to link to our site we collect the other sites address, in addition we may collect the sites IP address.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Similarly we use the information to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology used. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
For site security purposes and to ensure this service remains available, we use software programs to monitor network traffic. In addition we use software to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. Evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials and therefore may be punishable by law. Refer to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 for information.
JFL Marketing Inc strives to provide useful and timely information on this web site. The information and opinion contained in this web site is provided for informational purposes only. The content on this website is not intended to provide professional services. Similarly the content on this website should not be used as a substitute for the review and advice, in any given circumstances. We make every effort to provide timely and accurate information. In addition we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy and completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in this web site.
Linking to JFL Marketing Inc. Web Site
Please contact us using the “Contact Us” page of this site. Include the URL of the page from which you would establish the link. In addition other websites may not “frame the content in this website. You may not link to JFL Marketing Inc website from inside HTML frame. You may not attempts to make our content appear as part of your site. Endorsements are not allowed by linking to this website. Similarly endorsements of any company products and/or services are not allowed by links to our website.
Effective Date: January 01, 2022.
©JFL Marketing Inc, All rights reserved.